grappa di Aglianico
Vitis in Vulture completes the Selectionline with the addition of these two fabulous spirits, obviously obtained from the main grape variety of Basilicata, Aglianico del Vulture.
Grappa di Aglianico, after 12 months of aging, is presented in a tulip-shaped glass, limpid and crystalline with mellow tropical notes and white flowers.
- Grape variety: Selected pomace of Aglianico del Vulture
- Type of wine: Aglianico del Vulture
- Distillation: with discontinuous vacuum alembic still according to the Da Ponte Method
- Refinement: 12 months
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 40%
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C
- Food matches: Excellent as a digestive
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Limpid and crystalline in its precious transparencies, to the nose it offers notes of citrus and white flowers that stand out in a pleasant balance with mellow tropical notes. Elegant and soft on the palate, it evolves into a pleasant, fine and persistent aftertaste.
- Color: L mpid and crystalline
- bbPairings: Ottimo come digestivo
- Sapore: Elegante e morbida con un retrogusto fine e persistente
- Bouquet: Notes of citrus and white flowers with mellow tropical notes