It is not usual to have a production of sparkling wines in the Vulture, but with a manual and early harvest of the grapes the basis is laid for making very interesting products. Vitis in Vulture produces two long fermentation and two short fermentation sparkling wines, both types in autoclave.
The name “Enjoy” originates from the same English word, which means “Enjoy“, and refers to the intense pleasure this wine causes when tasted.
- Type of wine: Sweet Aromatic Sparkling Wine
- Grapes: 100% Moscato
- Exposure and altitude:East-West 200mt above sea level
- Soil type: Volcanic, rich in magnesium and potassium
- Training system: Guyot
- Surface of the vineyard: 3 Ha
- Vines density: 3471 plants/ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 120 q.li
- Harvest period: First ten days of August
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Serving temperature:6-8 ° C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Enjoy Dolce follows a slow fermentation in small 25 hl autoclaves for 30 days at a temperature of 16 ° C, after which it refines in an autoclave for 3 months, excellent with desserts, dry pastries and filled cakes.
The organoleptic test shows a golden yellow color with an intense and floral aroma, slightly musky, with a fine, white and persistent foam. On the palate it is sweet and velvety.
- Colore: Intense golden yellow.
- Pairings: Desserts, dry pastries and filled cakes
- Taste: Dolce e vellutato
- Bouquet: Intense and floral, slightly musky, with fine, white and persistent foam