grappa gran riserva
Vitis in Vulture completes the Selection line with the addition of these two fabulous spirits, obviously obtained from the main grape variety of Basilicata, Aglianico del Vulture.
Grappa Gran Riserva, after 3 years in Slavonian oak barrels, is presented in a tulip-shaped glass, amber in color with hints of balsamic woods and apple, with light shades of bread crust.
- Grape variety: Quality red and white pomace
- Type of wine: Aglianico del Vulture
- Distillation:Double fractional continuous and discontinuous system in a bain-marie
- Aging: 3 years in Slavonian oak barrels
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 40,5%
- Serving temperature: 15-18 °C
- Food matches: Excellent at the end of a meal, for meditation
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Its bouquet is made unique by the delicate essences of flowers and balsamic woods that invite the palate to appropriate its soft and decisive taste, pure in its vanilla notes that open to hints of apple and shades of bread crust.
- Color: Amber
- Pairings: Excellent at the end of a meal, for meditation
- Taste: Soft and decisive, with vanilla notes
- Bouqet: Unique, delicate essences of flowers and balsamic woods, hints of apple and hints of bread crust