lABELlUM DRY MUSCAT
Dry Muscat has a completely different and unique style with an unmistakable personality that it presents, both from the beauty of the straw yellow colors with light goldenreflections to the aromatic, intense and enveloping flavor. Full, fresh and persistent flavor with a pleasant acidity.
Moscatois probably one of the most historic grape varieties of all and is often used to produce sweet and even sparkling wines.
- Type of wine: Moscato I.G.T. Basilicata
- Grapes: 100% Moscato
- Exposure and altitude: East-West 200 m a.s.l.
- Soil type: Calcareous / Volcanic
- Training system: Guyot
- Screw density: 4000 piante/ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 110 q.li
- Harvest period: Mid August
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 12,5 %
- Service temperature: 12°C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Fascinating as a meditationwine, thanks to its dryness it is an excellent wine for pastry in almond paste and medium-aged cheeses of the Mediterranean area.
- Color: Straw yellow with golden reflections.
- Pairings: Almond paste desserts, medium-aged cheeses.
- Taste: Dry, but at the same time fresh and fruity.
- Bouquet: Notes of rose petals, apricot and yellow peach prevail on the nose.