It is not usual to have a production of sparkling wines in the Vulture, but with a manual and early harvest of the grapes the basis is laid for making very interesting products. Vitis in Vulture produces two long fermentation and two short fermentation sparkling wines, both types in autoclave.
The name “Enjoy” originates from the same English word, which means “Enjoy“, and refers to the intense pleasure this wine causes when tasted.
- Type of wine:Extra-Dry White Sparkling Wine
- Gtapes: Greco 60% – Fiano 40%
- Exposure and altitude: East-West 350mt a.s.l.
- Soil type: Volcanic, rich in magnesium and potassium
- Training system: Guyot
- Surface of the vineyard: 3.5 Ha
- Vines density: 3472 plants / ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 110 q.li
- Harvest period:First ten days of September
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 11%
- Serving temperature:6-8 ° C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Enjoy BlancThis is followed by a slow second fermentation in small 25 hl autoclaves for 30 days at a temperature of 16 ° C, after which it is refined in an autoclave for 3 months, excellent with aperitifs, lean and fish starters.
The organoleptic test has a straw yellow color, with a floral and delicate scent with a fine and persistent foam. Dry, balanced and with the right acidity on the palate.
- Color: Straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Pairings:: Aperitifs, lean and fish starters
- Taste: Dry, balanced and with the right acidity on the palate
- Bouquet: Floral and delicate, with fine and persistent foam