Linking a wine to a vineyard is very important because it will represent that special part of the territory where the grapes were produced. Collectible vineyards was born with six different vineyards, and as many wines with great personality. Le Querce, an amazing organic Aglianico del Vulture, lively ruby red with garnet reflections, bouquet with toasted notes and ripe fruit, savory, with a firm tannic balance on the palate.
The name “Le Querce” originates from the vineyard of the same name from which this wine is produced, located in the municipality of Barile, on the slopes of Monte Vulture.
- Type of wine: Aglianico del Vulture Superiore D.O.C.
- Vines: Aglianico del Vulture 100%
- Exposure and altitude: South-East – 550m a.s.l.
- Soil type: Volcanic, rich in magnesium and potassium
- Training system: Guyot
- Surface of the vineyard: 5 Ha
- Screw density: 4000 piante/ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 60 q.li
- Harvest period: Third decade of October
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 14,5%
- Service temperature: 16-18°C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
The vinification of Le Querce DOC takes place through pressing and destemming with a small destemmer and fermentation on the skins for about 15 days in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature (26 ° C).
The refinement is 12 months in 225 liter French oak barriques. Bottling and subsequent aging for 10 months in the bottle.
The organoleptic test has a lively ruby red color with garnet reflections, a perfume with toasted notes and ripe fruit, with a fruity and pleasant finish, in the mouth it is warm, broad, stratiform, with a firm tannic content, well underlined and non-aggressive , and a long, savory, vertical, full-bodied finish.
To be paired Antipasti based on hard cheeses and first courses seasoned with meat sauces. The serving temperature is 16-18 ° C.
- Color:Lively ruby red with garnet reflections.
- Pairings: Appetizers based on hard cheeses and first courses dressed with meat sauces.
- Taste: Warm, ample, stratiform, with a firm tannic content, well underlined and not aggressive..
- Bouquet: aroma with toasted notes and ripe fruit, with a pleasant fruity finish.