FORENTUM Rosato IGP
Obtained from the grapes of the native vine “Aglianico del Vulture” and vinified in rosé through the brief contact of the must with the skins, Forentum rose takes its color from the intense sunsets that fall on our vineyards located on the slopes of the Monte Vulture Volcano in the Lavello area “City of wine” fertile agricultural town from Basilicata.
- Type of wine: Aglianico del Vulture Rosè
- Grapes: 100% Aglianico
- Exposure and altitude: East-West 250m a.s.l.
- Terrain type: Volcanic
- Training system: Guyot
- Vines density: 3472 plants / ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 90 q.li
- Harvest period: End of September
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 13,5 %
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Wine obtained from the assembly of red berried grapes produced in our vineyards and partially vinified in white at low temperature. The contact with the skins lasts for a few hours, so the extraction of color and tannins takes place in a reduced form.
- Color: Pink onion skin
- Pairings: First courses of fish with shellfish, soft cheeses.
- Taste: First courses of fish with shellfish, soft cheeses .
- Aromas: Intense and fruity with hints of red berries.