Re Corrado Brut
In C.da Finocchiaro, near our company, “Re Corrado” the legitimate son of Frederick II of Swabia died, this wine is in his honour.
Its 4-month aging on yeasts gives it structure and elegance, and makes it perfect to accompany fish and battered vegetable appetizers, but also fish soups or white meat-based second courses.
- Type of wine: Rosè Brut sparkling wine
- Grapes: 100% Aglianico
- Exposure and altitude: East-West 350 m a.s.l
- Soil type: Volcanic, rich in magnesium and potassium
- Training system: Guyot
- Vines density: 3472 plants / ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 70 q.li
- Harvest period: Mid September
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcol: 10,50 %
- Serving temperature:6-8 ° C
- Second fermentation: This is followed by a slow second fermentation in small 25 hl autoclaves for 30 days at a temperature of 16° C, after which it ages on noble lees for at least 6 months.
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
It goes very well with fish appetizers, in particular with lobster and salmon; excellent with classic Asian dishes.
- Colore: Rosa Provenzale, con riflessi arancioni
- Abbinamenti: Aperitivi a base di salmone e verdure in pastella, zuppe di pesce, torte rustiche o secondi a base di carne bianca.
- Sapore: Fresco, minerale e rotondo.
- Profumo: AFloreale con note di mela verde e pera, ricco di profumi primari.