BOSCO DELle ROSE
Linking a wine to a vineyard is very important because it will represent that special part of the territory where the grapes were produced. Collectible vineyards was born with six different vineyards, and as many wines with great personality. Bosco delle Rose is a passito made from Moscato grapes, with a golden color with notes of apricot and orange peel.
The name “Bosco delle Rose” originates from the vineyard of the same name from which this wine is produced, located in the municipality of Lavello, on the slopes of Monte Vulture.
- Type of wine: Passito
- Grapes: 100% Moscato
- Exposure and altitude: South-East – 420 m a.s.l.
- Soil type: Medium texture, tending to calcareous
- Training system: Guyot
- Surface of the vineyard: 5.5 Ha
- Harvest period: Second decade of August
- Capacità bottiglia: 500 ml
- Alcohol: 16%
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
The grapes that will give life to Bosco delle Rose are dried on racks for about 2 weeks, in a ventilated environment and vinified by pressing and fermentation on clean must in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature (18 ° C).
Refinement and development: 2 months in 225 lt French oak barriques. Bottling and subsequent refinement for 3 months in the bottle.
Golden color with amber reflections. A very intense bouquet in which notes of apricot and candied orange peel stand out. On the palate it offers its proverbial and extraordinary freshness that balances the sweetness.
To be combined at the end of a meal with dry pastries. Ideal with roast lamb. The serving temperature is 10-12 C °.
- Color: Golden with amber reflections .
- Pairings: Excellent at the end of a meal with dry pastries.
- Taste: Proverbial and extraordinary freshness that balances the sweetness
- Nose: Very intense bouquet in which notes of apricot and candied orange peel stand out