The Greco has a yellow color with greenish reflections and an aroma that rests tropical notes with light herbaceous hints that improve its aromatic complexity.
It falls into the category of white wines and is mainly produced in Basilicata where it finds a truly ideal climate for its maturation.
- Type of wine: Greco I.G.T. Basilicata
- Grapes: Greco 100%
- Exposure and elevation: East-West 650m a.s.l.
- Soil type: Calcareous / Volcanic
- Training system: Guyot
- Vines density: 3500 plants / ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 90 q.li
- Harvest period: Beginning of September
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 12,5 %
- Serving temperature: 10-12 ° C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Sipping this wine you can perceive the particularity of the soil on which it is cultivated, that is volcanic, which completes it with good acidity and marked minerality. Excellent as an aperitif and goes well with richappetizers, risotto, shellfish and fish and white meat dishes.
- Color: Intense yellow with greenish reflections.
- Pairings: First courses of fish, white meats.
- Taste: Fresh, mineral and round.
- Bouquet: Floral with notes of green apple and pear, rich in primary aromas.