Enjoy Rosè, a Charmat method sparkling wine from Aglianico in purity.
Its 4-month aging on yeasts gives it structure and elegance, and makes it perfect to accompany fish and battered vegetable appetizers, but also fish soups or white meat-based second courses.
- Type of wine: Rosè Brut sparkling wine
- Grapes: 100% Aglianico
- Exposure and altitude: North-South 500m a.s.l.
- Terrain type: Volcanic
- Training system: Guyot
- Vine density: 5000 plants/ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 50 q.li
- Harvest period: Mid September
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 11,50 %
- Service temperature:: 7-8°C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
It goes very well with fish appetizers, in particular with lobster and salmon; excellent with classic Asian dishes.
- Color: Rosa Provenzale .
- Pairings: Aperitifs based on salmon and vegetables in batter, fish soups, rustic pies or second courses based on white meat.
- Taste: Fresh, mineral and round.
- Bouquet: Floral with notes of green apple and pear, rich in primary perfumes.