VINO SPUMANTE DRY BIANCO
Enjoy Blanc, a Charmat method sparkling wine from an assembly of Fianoand Chardonnaygrapes, strictly I.G.T. Basilicata.
The aging on the lees makes it perfect for allfish appetizers, in particular it goes perfectly with the typical dishes of Asian cuisine.
- Type of wine: Dry White Sparkling Wine
- Grapes: Chardonnay 50% – Fiano 50%
- Exposure and altitude: Exposure and altitude: East-West 380-450m a.s.l.
- Terrain type: Volcanic
- Training system: Guyot
- Vines density: 5600 plants/ha
- Grape yield per hectare: 70 q.li
- Harvest period: End of August – mid-September
- Bottle capacity: 750 ml
- Alcohol: 11,50 %
- Service temperature:: 7-8°C
CHARACTERISTICS AND PAIRINGS
Excellent as an aperitif and goes well with richappetizers, risotto, shellfish and fish and white meat dishes.
- Color:: Straw yellow with golden reflections.
- Pairings: Fish-based aperitifs, especially dishes typical of Asian cuisine.
- Taste: Fresh, with a fine and persistent perlage, creamy foam and acidity present, savory and excellent drinkability.
- Bouquet: It has a good intensity, with hints of tropical and lime accompanied by notes of bread crust and yeast.